Sunday, August 31, 2014

just because...

Hey, y'all! Happy Sunday! It's time for a brand new challenge at CAS on Sunday! And this time, we're all about Black and White with a color of your choice.


Here's what I came up with!


So, I chose purple as my color! Now, I don't always use much of purple. Though, I wanted something that would give my image a nice little 'pop'. And I think it worked?!...I also, added a little shimmer to the center of my flower. Which I used a Copic Atyou Spica in #13 Lilac, to do so. I wasn't so sure at first on my sentiment. But then with some thinking and testing things out, I decided to place it going down, along side the flower. So, what do you think?!...I'd love to know! ;)

I hope you're ready to play along?!!...If so, you have a chance at being our next Guest Designer! How fun is that?!!...Be sure to swing over to CAS on Sunday to see all the DT creations and any info you may need! Hope to see you there! :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

6 comments:

  1. Great card, Shelly. Lovely colour and I love it how you placed the sentiment. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly, love yor card! Purple, with black and white, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelly, this is awesome. Love how much POW it has.
    Have you seen the Cure for the Monday Blues inspiration photo? I'm thinking you could link up!

    http://littlemisst-papercraft.blogspot.com/2014/08/cure-for-monday-blues-challenge-28.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. those images are so cool and love how you added the sentiment on the side.. just love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I really love that purple, so striking and CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the purple is so lovely Shelly I am in love with your card here...soooo elegant...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete