Friday, August 15, 2014

Waffle Flower Challenge!


Hey y'all! I'm so excited to share with you today, that I'm Guesting over at the Waffle Flower Challenge! I played along with the first challenge and won! So, when asked if I wanted to join in on the fun, how could I say no?! ;) Thank you so much, Nina!!! :)



Okay, so on to the challenge and my card! For this challenge, it's all about the sketch or build a scene. I went for 'build a scene'. And here's what I came up with!


I actually played with some distress inks! Yay! lol Really though, it's something I don't always do. And I probably need some more practice, but I do love how my card came out! ;)

So, after doing my background with the inks. I used the Starry Night stamp set (and just so y'all know, I think this has to be my favorites so far! Loooove it!). I stamped on my moon, using a dark blue ink. Then, used one of the groupings of stars and turned/flipped them different ways to make a random pattern. After, I added my 'string' from the moon. Which I masked half of it, so it could be a little shorter. Once done, I added my star and sentiment(s). So, let me know what you think!?!...

And I hope you'll join in on the fun?!!...You definitely should check it out! ;) Swing on over to Waffle Flower and see all the DT creations and all the info you may need! Hope to see you there! :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

6 comments:

  1. This is over the top sweet.
    congrats on being waffle flower's guestie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this starry scene and the star hanging from the moon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the way you made your sky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so cool.. love that moon with the hanging star.. love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your win!! So nice to see you joining us for a challenge!! Awesome card!!! I love the little star hanging from the moon, soooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete