Monday, August 18, 2014

You have brought me...

Hey y'all! Happy Monday! Today, is a fun new challenge at Poppy Sketches!


And here's my take on the challenge!


Oh, boy! I had a little bit of trail and error, but eventually ended up with this. And I might say so myself, I'm lovin' it! ;) I went with 'shrinking' the overall outline of the sketch down. And then keeping things fairly simple, I just added some fun layers and did some stamping on vellum. Then decided to add a few mini staples and sequins. So, what you think?!...

Be sure to swing on over to Poppy Sketches to join in on the fun and see all the DT creations! Our sponsor for this challenge is Stampendous. And they have some totally, awesome stamps and more! ;)

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

8 comments:

  1. I love this! it's sooo pretty. love all the white space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow great take on the sketch.. love that butterfly..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love the vellum panel!! Awesome card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shelly!
    I do agree with you! The stamping on vellum looks great!
    Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that stamped vellum is gorgeous! Great card!

    ReplyDelete