Monday, September 29, 2014

Happy Halloween

Hey y'all! Happy Monday! Today, we have a brand new sketch at Poppy Sketches! And another fun one it is! ;)



So, here's my take on it!


Keeping things fairly simple. I focused all my colors in my 'character'. I actually, pulled out some Copics for that! ;) Then, did some cutting. For my sentiment, I stamped it 'running down' my card and added the lines with a black pen/marker. To finish things off, I added a few black enamel dots. Simple, yeah?!...So what do you think?!...

Be sure to swing on over to Poppy Sketches to see all the DT creations! Sure hope you'll join us?!!...We have another fun sponsor, Starving Artistamps! (the sentiment and little character above is from them.) Hope to see you join us! :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!


5 comments:

  1. I love the CAS of your card! Your monster is too cute to be scary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for Halloween and HOW CUTE is that image.. i love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! He makes me smile!! What a very cool card!! Love that sentiment design in it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is something about that stamp that is just cracking me up! love it!

    ReplyDelete