Friday, January 16, 2015

whale you be mine?

Hey, y'all! Happy Friday! :)

I'm just swinging on in to share a card. Just was taking a break from working on some DT stuff and this happened to come to me. ;)

No challenges or anything. Just for fun.


So, whale you be mine?...I decided to play some more with Lawn Fawn. Love those whales! ;) And with 'love in the air' (well, soon enough...right? ;)) what better than to make a Valentine's day card. When I saw that anchor paper, everything else just sort of came together for me. I like it when that happens, don't you?...

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your weekend! :)

11 comments:

  1. this is so totally cute.. i love it.. those whales just make me happy.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very CUTE Shelly!! I love this!! :) Happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Love the banner of hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!!! The pattern paper is perfect with the whales!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwww...this is so sweet! Love that anchor paper teamed up with the cute whales!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love a good pun! This is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha.......I love that sentiment and how you stitched your heart banner Shelly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That anchor paper is perfect and your whales are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That anchor paper really is perfect, love those whales!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too cuteeeee, great choosing od the anchor paper Shelly and sweet sentiment and love that heart on there...cute card

    ReplyDelete