Sunday, March 15, 2015

every cloud...

Hey y'all! Happy Sunday!



Today, we have a brand new challenge at CAS on Sunday! This time we're all about using a 'sketch'.


Here's what I came up with.



I decided to flip the sketch, for my card. I kept things nice and clean. I just did some simple stamping and cutting. Then to tie everything together, I used a mini staple to hold my clouds together. Added my sentiment, along with some twine and sequins. That's it. What do you think?!...

Be sure to swing on over to CAS on Sunday and see all the DT creations! While you're there, I hope you'll join us, too! :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

11 comments:

  1. You do CAS like nobody's business Shelly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that twine so tiny and so sweeeettt
    and so CAS and perfect staple use on your clouds
    adorable CAS as always Shelly
    wish I can play that sketch too
    hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the clouds!!! Very cool CAS design with that sketch!! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool card.. love what you did with the clouds..
    it is suppose to rain tomorrow.. boo..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww sweet clouds!! Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! Love the shades of gray/blue you used and the sequins, you make those clouds look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh...pretty! Love the addition of those sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So so CAS and gorgeous, Shelly. Love it. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete