Monday, February 1, 2016

so good to see you

Hey y'all!
Happy Monday! Hope y'all had a great weekend and your week is off to a good start!?! :)

I'm swinging on in today, to share a tag (yes, tag. lol). No challenges or anything, just wanted to use some new goodies I got. ;)

Check it out.




After I made this, I thought it would look good paired with a nice little gift. Though, I didn't have a gift to pair it with. lol So alone it stands...for now. ;) I'd love to hear what you think?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!
Hugs

11 comments:

  1. Super cute tag!!! I love the little wood flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you'll have a reason to gift that beautiful tag soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for new goodies! :) This tag is GORJUSS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fantastic tag. Love the bright colors and the bold stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this tag is gorgeous.. I love how you added the wood veneer..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bright colours here!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the addition of the wood veneer and the bright colors you chose for the flower/leaves, really striking!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute little flower on your sweet TAG
    I adore the bold black sentiment and the bold line of the image too
    sweet color combo Shelly
    cuute Tag
    luv it

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think your tag is lovely, Shelly! The image, colours and 'big' sentiment make me smile! This is a gift in and of itself!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete